Drywall and Plaster can be damaged easily. A swinging door knob, moving a bed, or a ball thrown indoors can easily break, crease or crack the surface of an interior wall. Maybe you recently put in new lights, or a new speaker cable. We can come in and patch and repair these cuts, slots and channels.
Having an established, insured, licensed remodeling contractor to handle your big and small wall repair and improvement projects is important.
Do you have drywall repairs you are putting off until you move out? Don't wait, let us help you today!
- Drywall Installation: New & Re-modelling
- Wall Mud & Texture
- Flood and water damage repairs
- Steel framing
- Acoustic ceiling and walls
- Sound proofing
- Wall patch and match finish
- Plaster and Venetian plaster
- Suspended Ceilings
- Tenant improvements
- Base board and crown moldings
- Door Installations